Tuesday, September 11, 2007

This is what customer service *should* be...

Pay attention Lindens, because you could use some customer service skills.

After my most recent blog post regarding the rude people I encountered at Sensual Stoneworks, I've had several lovely messages offering to give me a tour of the area, apologizing for the rudeness I encountered and really making a concerted effort to discuss my experience.

As a follow-up, I do want to say that the people I encountered there yesterday were not affiliated (as far as I can tell) with Sensual Stoneworks but were just randomly there, spending time and harassing those of us that had our goal set on getting that sweet baby unicorn. I'm very much looking forward to going back to Sensual Stoneworks for the tour and a discussion with the owners, and I'll be sure to blog about my experience.

That's what customer service is all about.

-xopixox

No comments: