Thursday, October 4, 2007

Calling All Sexy People... I need your help!

I'm putting together a community art project about sex in online communities and part of the project is getting input from people that are actually *having* sex in online communities.. so here's what I need from you, sweeties..

One audio file (mp3) of your voice. I'd prefer to have the audio file be of an orgasm that you've recorded yourself having, but any heavy breathing, sexy noises, or just spoken 'sexy' words will all be used in this project.

The project will be a video of sex in SL, along with captured 'text' conversations (names deleted and/or changed) with the anonymous audio files as the soundtrack for the video project.

This only works if people participate, so help me out here people... email your mp3s to pixelbailey@gmail.com.

-xopixox

No comments: