Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Sexstination #15 - Gotham City XXX

Once again, one of my lovely friends suggested that I review a certain spot in Second Life so here we are at Gotham City.

Billing itself in 'search' as the "Largest FUCK SIM in SL!!" , Gotham City has a little bit of everything and a whole lot of atmosphere. I'm honestly not sure I understand the whole 'largest fuck sim' thing because .. and correct me if I'm wrong here.. aren't all sims the same size? Maybe they're referring to the scale of the build? No idea.

Anyway! Back to our review.. Gotham City has the typical things you'd expect in a sex area.. shopping, clubs and poseballs. One store is selling 'flexi cum' that you can wear to make the experience more 'real' for you, but to me it just looks like a cow's udder went all haywire and sprayed heavy cream all over you. Real cum does not look like this, people.

The difference with Gotham is that is really is 'themed' exceptionally well. You really do feel as though you're in a 'city', and I dig that. Parts of the city are rainy and overall it feels very 'dark' which translates well to 'dirty'. There was even a rat scurrying around my feet at one point.

I did wander into the 'Pink Pussy Cat' club to see what was going on. It was fairly quiet when I was there, but the girls working were really nice and that was pleasant. I tipped one of them and was on my way to explore a bit more.

It seems that Gotham will also have rental apartments available so if you're interested or looking for a place to live that's a little bit different and you're into sexually themed areas, you might want to check that out. No idea what the rates will be, but worth looking into.

I dig Gotham City. I've spent some time there since this review and I'm sure I'll be back to visit again. One thing I do think is worth mentioning though... if you're a super hero av, you should probably leave Gotham off your list of places to visit. There's a huge sign there saying that anyone arriving in a superhero outfit will be ejected without warning.

I guess they were sick of Batman showing up trying to rid Gotham of the 'bad people'.

-xopixox

No comments: