Sunday, December 2, 2007

Obsession is Open for Business!!

Sefris Wendt held the "Grand Opening" of Obsession: Fetish Refined on Friday night. Here's an excerpt from the invitation/announcement:

A new BDSM club is opening in Second Life and you are invited! Obsession has been built to provide a relaxing social atmosphere for patrons who enjoy the BDSM lifestyle. With plenty of things to discover we hope you will come out and enjoy Obsession to its fullest..

Even if you're not into the BDSM scene, you'll be completely at home at Obsession. It's intimate, warm, and classy. I love it, and I guarantee that you'll be seeing me around there quite often.

I must say that I'm so glad to see Sefris opening a new club. I loved B&D before it changed and I'm excited to watch the growth of Obsession.

-xopixox

No comments: