Saturday, July 14, 2007

Sexstination #8 - Masturbation Station

Today my sexy train pulled into the Masturbation Station in Goangeo and although I didn't see any redcaps anywhere, I managed to find my way around the station on my own.

The "Masturbation Station" is actually a separate room off the 'Bound Club". You have to go into the club to get into the station which is no big deal.

The Bound Club is a very red-themed club with a dance floor and some pole dancing. Nothing too fantastic, but more your run-of-the-mill dance/sex club.

Off to the side, however, is our destination of choice - the Masturbation Station. When I first walked into the room, I have to say I was a bit disappointed. More 'blah' looking things without any real style or any thought given to the atmosphere. Sex clubs in SL could and SHOULD be *HOT* people. The color red alone does not make a club 'hot'. Trust me on this.

Anyway..

The 'station' has a pole to dance on, and a circle jerk area for women (from what I could tell) along with a sofa where your fabulous guys or girls can watch you dance or reach orgasm.

Off to the corner, another separate area for masturbation so if you wanted to get out of the craziness of the circle/pole area, this is another place to do it. There are some poseballs here that I tried out, but I ended up floating in the air while I was touching myself and that was a bit odd. Although I love that 'floating' or 'out of body' experience while I'm coming in the physical world, it's a little hard to get used to in the virtual world. Maybe that's something to experiment with or think about. Why DOES it seem better to masturbate on the ground? If you really stop and think about it, I bet it'd be amazing to do it floating in the air!

If you keep walking around the perimeter of the Masturbation Station, there's a chaise lounge sitting by itself. This has some LOVELY masturbatory animations in it, so I recommend taking a moment and giving this a shot. I enjoyed it.

I've saved the best for last, so here it is: The Sensual Mirror. This mirror's in the corner of the room and it says that you can look at yourself and choose what gender you'd like. I was intrigued. I stepped in front and choose 'male'. Your cam is rotated so that you're actually looking at yourself through the back of the mirror. The mirror then becomes transparent and you begin masturbating using gestures common to the gender you've chosen. *NICE*. This was brilliant. I stood there flipping back and forth between male and female for quite a while! This is one of the neatest little toys I've seen in a while and I loved everything about it.



Nothing says "Self-Love" like staring at yourself in a mirror and watching while you touch yourself. Been there, done that. You should too.

-xopixox

No comments: