Friday, February 1, 2008

Mixed-reality Art show coming up next weekend

RL sex writer/blogger/amazing woman, Audacia Ray is curating a show next weekend in NYC called "Demimonde - The Art of Molly Crabapple". The show will open on February 8 at Arena Studios in NYC.

Audacia recently sent out invitations to the opening via Facebook and in responding to her invitation I stated that if she was ever interested in doing a mixed-reality event and having me host an event in SL in conjunction with her event in RL - to let me know.

With an almost immediate response of "I'm very interested", we started working out the details of how to make it happen.

So, a week from today, Obsession: Fetish Refined in Second Life will be holding the SL version of the opening of "Demimonde". I'll post more details soon, but please plan to stop by to view some amazing art, learn about the artist and mingle with other sexy people.

-xopixox

No comments: