Friday, May 18, 2007

Sexstination #1 - Capture Roleplay HQ


Located in the sim of Silvermoon, the Capture Roleplay HQ is an interesting place to start our explorations.

This sim consists of several mazes that apparently shift, and change so that you never go through the same maze twice. Visitors can choose to display a tag of 'predator' or 'prey' to keep straight who is chasing who here.

There don't appear to be any rules upon entering the area, so you're free to roam around and explore, which is nice. There are several areas where you can choose to receive a notecard explaining how the area works.

There are as I mentioned, 3-D mazes with many dungeon-looking rooms off to the sides, so that 'predators' can conveniently take their 'prey' directly into a room and have their way with them. There are also auctions where you can sell yourself or purchase someone else for your enjoyment. The area also includes classrooms where one can learn the finer points of capture and/or roleplay.

I'm not sure how I feel about this area. Just looking at the 3-D mazes creeped me out a bit - reminded me too much of the old days of playing Quake and being terrorized by people standing near me and saying "I can hear you breathe".

No comments: